Source Enterprises is now hiring for immediate start on a number of commercial internet projects. Work with and learn from the best creative designers in the industry. Invaluable experience that will greatly increase your skills, capabilities, and value to employers.
A position at Source Enterprises is a rich experience that cannot be duplicated in any other learning/ working environment. Not only will you learn skills that will last you a lifetime, but you will develop relationships and training that could set you up for a full- time job at Source Enterprises or one of its subsidiaries.
Learn at an accelerated rate. No wasted time or effort. Acquire the most in-demand skills in the industry. Your opportunity to gain knowledge on how an internet company executes to get to the top of the search engines and capitalizes on under-explored niches. Start-Up experience is an asset for your future in every situation. Some of our former interns (on the software development side as well as graphic design and marketing dept.) have been recruited by Google, Disney, Amazon, Microsoft, Warner Brothers, Creative Artists Agency to name a few.
Many of our team members have chosen to stay on with us because of the potential future gains. The point: start up experience is highly sought after by all industry leaders more than ever before.
We are looking for ambitious talent or student to work with our experienced Chief Technology Officer, Chief Creative Officer, Creative Director and other experienced team members.
We are especially interested in individuals with knowledge of Joomla CMS. Proficiency with Photoshop, Illustrator, 3D Animation, HTML, and CSS are a definite plus, as is a highly organized and detailed work ethic and a strong drive to succeed.
We also have opportunities for promising talent in the areas of Web Development, UI Engineering, Programming, Internet Marketing & SEO. Get training from industry experts and work experience on commercial projects.
Hands on live training in various Graphic/Web Design software:
• Adobe Creative Suite CS6
• Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
• Web Server Administration
Work on high-end dynamic websites and e-commerce platforms,
Get provided the tools and skills to succeed in Graphic/Web Design and UI Engineering.
There is a lot of scope for working from home and flexible hours to accommodate productive work-flow.
Part time at our office in Aliso Viejo, part time from home.
Please send a resume and links to a portfolio or example sites; or attach pictures to an email.
• Full-time positions available.
• Flexible at home positions available.
• Compensation dependent on experience and evaluation after 90 days
– Technology savvy
– Excellent writing skills
– Excellent phone skills
– Very organized
– Independent work ethic
– Detail oriented
– Strong drive to succeed
– Entrepreneurial mindset
– Outgoing and engaging
– Work with and support other Designers, Programmers, Art and Creative Directors on high-end websites.
– Develop your skills and augment your training with directed research in your very specific tasks.
– Use the online productivity platform Asana to organize and keep track of your completed tasks.
– Get constant feedback and suggestions on how to improve your designs.
– Break through barriers and confusion by working with the team before you are frustrated with tasks.
– Be certain you are studying and practicing the most important daily skills you need to be an elite level designer.
You can apply directly here: