Source Systems is now inviting the brightest, creative and passionate minds to become a part of our Systems Integrator / Micro-services Engineer Internship Program. Gain invaluable experience that will greatly increase your skills and value to employers. We know what it takes to design and architect applications using Microservices architecture in order to develop software systems and create proprietary enterprise solutions.
A position at Source Systems is a rich experience that cannot be duplicated in any other learning/working environment. We have an immediate project need for our cluster networking and application development project. Source Systems also builds some of the most advanced proprietary systems available for commercial or personal use. Work alongside our team of PhDs in Machine Learning, Research Scientists, Masters of Finance, Quantitative Analysts, Algorithmic Developers, and seasoned technology experts. Our internship program provides an opportunity for you to develop software applications as a suite of independently deployable, small, modular services in which each service runs a unique process and communicates through a well-defined, lightweight mechanism to serve a business goal. This position may include working remotely and provides flexible hours to accommodate productive work-flow.
- Work with container based networking and application defined networking
- Design systems architecture, and create cluster networking components and solutions
- Use Hadoop and Spark to process and store large sets of data
- Collaborate with technical teammates, business, and cross-functional team members, as needed, to create functional Microsystems solutions
- Support existing applications and new ones being developed
- Stay current on modern trends and advances in technology
- HTTP protocol, WebSocket, SSE, and other web technologies.
- Provide weekly reports and results to Team Leaders
- Perform other duties as assigned
Internship candidates should have high interest and some experience and knowledge in the following:
- C++ and Java
- Knowledge of cluster and cloud computing
- Knowledge of financial markets is a plus, but not necessary
- Proficiently use Matlab to handle huge amounts of data
- Traditional databases (PostgreSQL or other relational databases)
- Familiarity with web servers and load balancing technologies.
- Understanding of content management and A/B testing implementation in micro-services
Excellent writing, communication & organizational skills
Independent work ethic
Passion for coding, solving problems and working in a team environment
Use a provided online productivity platform to organize and keep track of your completed
Please send a resume for consideration.
Part time and Full time positions available.
Flexible at home positions available.
You can apply directly here: