Source Enterprises is now hiring for immediate start on a number of commercial internet projects. Work with and learn from the best internet marketers in the industry. Invaluable experience that will greatly increase your skills, capabilities, and value to employers.
A position at Source Enterprises is a rich experience that cannot be duplicated in any other learning/ working environment. Not only will you learn skills that will last you a lifetime, but you will develop relationships and training that could set you up for a full- time job at Source Enterprises or one of its subsidiaries.
Learn at an accelerated rate. No wasted time or effort. Acquire the most in-demand skills in the industry. Your opportunity to gain knowledge on how an internet company executes to get to the top of the search engines and capitalizes on under-explored niches. Start-Up experience is an asset for your future in every situation. Some of our former interns (on the software development side as well as graphic design and marketing dept.) have been recruited by Google, Disney, Amazon, Microsoft, Warner Brothers, Creative Artists Agency to name a few.
Many of our team members have chosen to stay on with us because of the potential future gains. Real world experience is highly sought after by all industry leaders more than ever before.
We are looking for ambitious talent or student to work with our experienced Chief Technology Officer, Chief Creative Officer, Creative Director and other experienced team members.
We are especially interested in individuals with knowledge of Internet Marketing and SEO. Experience in blogging, web and social media is a plus. Applicants should be Marketing, Business, or Information Technology majors with experience on the Web. Must be a dedicated, responsible, creative, articulate, personable and an organized self-starter. The applicant should possess knowledge of how marketing can help a business grow, as well as possess excellent communications skills, and be able to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
We also have opportunities for promising talent in the areas of Graphic Design, Web Development, UI Engineering, and Programming. Get training from industry experts and work experience on commercial projects.
Work on high-end dynamic websites and e-commerce platforms.
Get provided the tools and skills to succeed in Internet Marketing and SEO.
You can also use our resources to improve the efficiency of your independent business ventures and get ahead of the competition. We take care of your back end operations while you focus all your time on clients.
There is a lot of scope for working from home and flexible hours to accommodate productive work-flow.
Part time at our office or part time from home.
Send a resume and links to a portfolio or example sites; or attach pictures to an email.
- Full-time positions available
- Flexible at home positions available
- Compensation dependent on experience and evaluation after 90 days
– Technology savvy
– Excellent writing skills
– Excellent communication skills
– Very organized
– Independent work ethic
– Detail oriented
– Strong drive to succeed
– Entrepreneurial mindset
– Outgoing and engaging
You will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building, and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks. You will also manage all SEM campaigns on Google, Yahoo, and Bing to maximize ROI.
– Work with and support other Search Engineers, Internet Marketers, Designers, Programmers, Art and Creative Directors on high-end websites.
– Develop your skills and augment your training with directed research in your very specific tasks.
– Use the online productivity platform Asana to organize and keep track of your completed tasks.
– Get constant feedback and suggestions on how to improve your skills.
– Break through barriers and confusion by working with the team before you are frustrated with tasks.
– Be certain you are studying and practicing the most important daily skills you need to be an elite level internet marketer and search engine optimizer
– Coordinates with individual brand managers to maintain website content in a timely manner.
– Configures websites to deliver functionality and promotions as directed.
– Generates and analyzes SEO reports, monitors opportunities for improvement, and implements SEO changes to the websites
– Audits website content for reliability, accuracy, and usability. Updates website metadata and content daily to ensure relevance and accuracy.
- Other Skills: Google Analytics, Internet Marketing, Link Building, Off-page Optimization, On-Page Optimization, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), SEO Audit, SEO Backlinking, SEO Keyword Research, Social Media Marketing
You can apply directly here: